In addition to relaxation and positive emotions, steam will help you get rid of extra pounds, tighten the skin and improve the condition of the body.
Women more often than men wonder what to take with them to the bath, because family rest depends on us. We worry about food, drinks, towels and other small details. Dear women, do not neglect visiting the bath. In addition to relaxation and positive emotions, steam will help you get rid of extra pounds, tighten the skin and improve the condition of the body. Therefore, do not forget about cosmetic products that enhance the effect.
Today we will find out together which items will be superfluous, and which cannot be done without.
Women more often than men wonder what to bring to the bath, because it is on us that family rest and comfort depend.
List of required items
If you are visiting the bath for the first time, do not forget to bring a mandatory set of items that will be useful for men and women. Of course, in reputable establishments you will be offered all this for an additional fee, but agree that it is much more pleasant to use your things.
- Bath slippers are necessary for comfort and hygiene. Do not forget that many people visit the bath, so save your legs from fungi and other unpleasant diseases.
- A towel, but rather two. Because after reusable wiping, it will become wet. Before leaving, it is better to wipe dry.
- The bathing cap protects against overheating and also keeps your hair shiny and alive.
- Bath pareo, which can be replaced by a sheet. Even if you are soared naked, do not neglect this item, because in the rest room you will have to sit on a sofa or in a chair on which you already had visitors (if the bath is public).
- Brooms (4-5 pieces) for massage. The classic bath attribute, which contributes to the stimulation of blood circulation, and also accelerates the process of losing weight, which is very important for us, beautiful women.
- Shampoo and soap will be useful to you before leaving the bath. It is better to immediately wash off the sweat and remnants of moisture before putting on clean clothes.
- The bast is effective for removing impurities from steamed skin. Also contributes to the heating of subcutaneous fat, which leads to the disappearance of cellulite (with regular use). That is, it has a scrubbing effect.
- Comb just needed women after visiting the steam room. Though the hair is hidden under the cap, it still becomes wet from the steam, because of which it can be pushed and difficult to style. Do not forget that we must look good under any circumstances.
- Drinking water will restore the body's water balance. Under the influence of high temperatures, we sweat, losing fluid. Therefore, it must be replenished in a timely manner.
Take with you hygienic and cosmetic items.
This list of subjects is suitable for women and men. Of course, depending on your individual preferences, you can add a few more items. But it’s definitely not worth tidying up.
Tip! Before visiting the bath completely remove makeup. Your skin must breathe. Only in this way the healing properties of steam will give the desired result.
On the issue of snacks and drinks
If you go to the bath noisy company, try not to abuse alcohol. The heart can not withstand the simultaneous loading of alcoholic beverages, high temperature and massage with a broom. Herbal teas are best for detoxifying the body.
Before visiting the bath can not eat these products:
- grilled meat;
- products derived from animal fats (lard, ice cream, cake);
- smoked products (fish, cheese and others);
- snacks with synthetic additives (chips, crackers and the like).
Please note that synthetic additives are not only in snacks and snacks. They are found in large quantities in carbonated drinks. Especially avoid drinking water with dyes.
Herbal teas are best for detoxifying the body.
What products can be used before visiting the bath?
- baked fish of any kind;
- dairy dishes;
- vegetable broth soup;
- dairy products.
Fans of noisy companies will probably be upset when they learn that it is better to postpone food intake for three hours before visiting the bathhouse or 1.5 times later. Such strict rules are indicated by the fact that to obtain the maximum effect and benefit from the steam room you can only get on an empty stomach when the body is not overloaded. Just do not forget to drink. Herbal teas, juices, fruit drinks are not only beneficial for their health, but also tasty.
But still, if you are going with friends on the occasion of a birthday or other holiday in the bath, you can treat your guests with light snacks:
- cheese sliced;
- fruit sliced;
- fresh vegetables or grilled;
- vegetable salads, dressed with olive oil (if possible, eliminate mayonnaise);
- canapes or sandwiches;
- rolls and sushi.
If you decide to order meat, give preference to kebabs. It is delicious and not as fatty as a dish cooked in a pan. You can also order a pizza, with the expectation of a guest for 1-2 pieces.
If you decide to take food with you, let it be vegetables
As we see, when visiting a bath, it is better to limit yourself to food so that it does not bring harm to the body. But of all the rules there are exceptions, so choose food and drinks wisely.
Tip! Do not go to the bath on a full stomach, as the blood moves away from the internal organs to the skin. Food will simply begin to ferment, leading to abdominal pain. After the feast, you can visit the steam room not earlier than 4-5 hours.
Turn the bath in the SPA
To get the most out of a visit to the bath, go there for the first couple. In the morning he is the most healing. Therefore, gather in advance so as not to waste precious minutes. What you need to take with you to the bath?
- Felt cap A knitted wool hat is also suitable. The effect of high temperature on the hair is unfavorable. Especially if they are overdried or subject to chemical coloration. In order not to go to the hairdresser the next day, be sure to hide hair in the steam room, even if you don’t like a hat.
- Natural washcloth. It has a peeling effect, and is also effective in combating stretch marks and cellulite. In addition, it opens the pores, so that the skin is saturated with oxygen and blood circulation is improved in the tissues.
- The sisal mitten has a scrubbing effect and suits all skin types. With its help, prevention and fight against cellulite is most effective. It can be replaced with horsehair mittens, which promotes the regeneration of skin cells.
Natural loofah bast has an exfoliating effect and is also effective in combating stretch marks and cellulite. Be sure to grab her
- Pumice stone for heels easily removes the coarsened skin of previously steamed feet.
- Massage oil with aromatic additives.
- Clay for face care. After steaming the skin is very useful to process it with clay for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse with water and feel how the dermis has become cleaner and denser.
- Essential oil of lemon, eaten oregano will help soften rough skin on the knees and elbows.
- Tar soap is suitable for face and body care. Effective against blackheads and blackheads. If you have weak and damaged hair, then birch tar in the composition of the soap will strengthen their structure and prevent hair loss. The only drawback is an unpleasant smell. But you can get rid of it with the help of balsam-rinse with citrus extract.
- Salt or honey accelerates the release of toxins through the skin. To sweat appeared immediately after entering the steam room, process your body with these components in advance.
- Hair dryer is very useful for drying hair before leaving the bath. Especially in winter, it is dangerous to go outside with wet hair. So be prepared for anything.
- Broom home drying. We will talk about this indispensable bath attribute separately.
All anti-cellulite masks and creams are most effective in the bath
To get the maximum benefit from a bath visit, prepare skin care products in advance. After steaming, they act faster.
Tip! All anti-cellulite masks and creams are most effective in the bath. Hot temperature accelerates the metabolic processes, and the liquid that has accumulated in the fatty layers gradually evaporates.
How to choose a bath besom?
Broom - an important bath attribute. First of all it is intended for massage, as a result of which blood circulation in deep tissues improves. Interstitial fluid and lymph is redistributed throughout the body. Also, any branches kill pathogenic bacteria due to the release of volatile production. Prevent aging essential oils contained in the leaves.
Let's find out together a broom from which tree to choose in order to get the maximum benefit from it.
- Birch considered the most common, due to the fact that it is flexible and durable. In folk medicine, people have long known about the healing properties of wood. Birch sap contains anti-inflammatory, diabetic and wound-healing enzymes. Expand the bronchi and contribute to the release of sputum essential substances secreted branches. The branches of any kind are suitable, but it is best to use fluffy birch. It lasts a long time, and the leaves will not slide. One broom is enough for two trips to the bath.
Broom - an important bath attribute. First of all it is intended for massage, as a result of which blood circulation in deep tissues improves
- Oak more durable, so it can be used 3-4 campaign in the bath. With oak leaves it is convenient to catch steam, as it has wide dense leaves. Due to the moderate dryness of the broom, lashing is easier. Tannins are effective for skin diseases as well as foot sweating. This broom is especially good for women with oily skin. After the procedure, it will become elastic and matte. Also, with the help of oak branches, you can relieve stress and any inflammation.
- Eucalyptus more often used in the Caucasus, as the plant there is most common. The infusion of sheets used as an antiseptic. In addition, the aroma in the steam room imposes inhalation properties. Sprinkle the walls with a decoction of eucalyptus, breathe in with your nose and feel the bronchi, trachea and larynx warm up. The only drawback of such a broom in too thin rods that are difficult to swing. Therefore, combine the branches: add them to the birch or oak broom.
- Nettlecorrectly prepared broom, perfectly relieves lumbar and joint pain. Therefore, if you have radiculitis, gout or rheumatism, choose nettle. However, before using it, you must first prepare it: shift twice for 2-3 minutes into cold water from hot. After these procedures, you can safely use a broom.
- Coniferous Broom does not fit people with sensitive skin. Even if you pre-steam it, it can cause discomfort. But the essential oils that are contained in the needles, a positive effect on the respiratory and cardiovascular system of man.
- Juniper Broom perfectly stimulates blood circulation, and increases sweating. Effective remedy in the fight against pain in the spine and radiculitis.
It is important not only to choose a broom, but also to be able to use it. Senseless claps will not lead to the desired result.
It is important not only to choose a broom, but also to be able to use it. Senseless claps will not lead to the desired result. You need to stroke their backs, pat them. The technique of compressing and plowing is also widespread.
Please note that the new broom does not need to be steamed, otherwise it will become slack and unsuitable. To make a dry broom it is necessary to lower it for 15 minutes into cold water, then immerse it for 2-3 minutes in hot water.
Tip! Do not lie under a broom if you have heart problems.
Essential oils in the bath are used for more than one millennium. With their help, you clean the nasopharynx, expand the bronchi, and also improve the condition of the heart system, if you regularly visit the bath. Usually, the oils are diluted in warm water. It is forbidden to drip them onto hot stones, as unpleasant smells will stand out.
So, take such essential oils with you to the bath:
With the help of essential oils, you clean the nasopharynx, expand the bronchi, and also improve the condition of the heart system
Tip! Do not sit in the steam room for too long. If abused, the effect you will not get from the procedure is stronger, but the risk of heat stroke is significantly increased.