Conversion of old things into fashionable do-it-yourself interests girls who want to always be in trend. As we know, the catwalk novelties quickly become irrelevant. How to have time to look stylish, if wages are not enough for a weekly wardrobe update? We ourselves can make a unique original thing, if we try.
So, let's transform together your wardrobe with the minimum financial investment.
As we know, catwalk novelties quickly become irrelevant.
Podium novelties quickly become irrelevant
We ourselves can make a unique original thing, if we try
Miniskirt from a scarf or stole? Simple and beautiful
If you have slender legs, and you can safely wear short skirts, diversify your bow with an original product. By the way, this product attracts with ease of creation. If you do not know how to sew, do not worry. Take a long scarf, a little inspiration and follow the instructions:
- wrap the hips with a scarf once;
- twist it in front twice;
- wrap yourself further so that the fabric is fastened on its side.
If you have slender legs, and you can safely wear short skirts, diversify your bow with an original product
By the way, this product attracts by its simplicity.
The front of your skirt is originally decorated with a twist.
Small, neat folds should form at the back. And in front, your skirt is originally decorated with a twist. In order not to be afraid that the skirt will fall off or be untied, fix the tips better with a needle and thread. Of course, only if you are not going to wear this scarf anymore. In another case, you can always look fashionable without spending a lot of time on it.
In order not to be afraid that the skirt will fall off or be untied, fix the tips better with a needle and thread.
Tip!For the summertime, choose a tippet. Just be careful, he can be enlightened. Then the skirt is suitable for walking on the beach in a bathing suit.
For the summertime, choose a tippet
How to transform an old dress
All over the world, Coco Chanel’s statement that a little black dress should be in every woman’s wardrobe is recognized. But what to do if you are pretty tired of the old model and want something new?
- Take an old dress with a high neckline. From it we will make a sexy product that will attract the views of respectable men. You will also need a leather cord, thread, needles, pins, scissors and, of course, a sewing machine.
Coco Chanel’s statement that a little black dress should be in every woman’s wardrobe is recognized worldwide.
Cut the fabric along the line with scissors. When you have a cutout layout, bend the fabric and secure with pins.
- In the center of the dress (it may not be black), draw such a line to make a V-shaped neckline. Guide her to the level of the seam cutting waist. If modesty does not allow you to wear a product with a deep neckline, stop a little higher. But we do not exactly the office version of the dress.
- Cut the fabric along the line with scissors. When you have a cutout layout, bend the fabric and secure with pins.
- Mark dots for lacing. How often they will be located depends on your desire. From the starting point level, visually divide the cut into five equal parts. Mark each point with chalk (if you want frequent lacing, you will need more tick marks).
- Cut your previously prepared leather cord into 10 pieces of the same small size. These segments are needed for the loops, designed lacing.
- Fold the prepared cords in half to make loops and pins attach them to the places where we pre-marked with chalk.
- Sew the edges of the neckline to secure the fabric and the loop. You can do it yourself or with the help of a sewing machine.
- When you sew all the loops to the right places, twist the neckline from top to bottom with a long cord. We finish the lace with a neat bow.
From the old dress you can also make the original summer version. To do this, take a monotonous boring thing, preferably a short length. On the sleeves and along the bottom line, make small holes (they can be punched even by a hole punch). Pass the bundles of colored floss into the holes obtained and tie the threads together so that they do not fall out when worn. Please note that floss should be multi-colored. Then the image will turn out really bright and summer. Complement the product with a red belt at the waist.
Tip! It is necessary to wear our sexy dress without a bra so that you can see a beautiful cut between the breasts.
What to do with a big t-shirt? Of course summer sundress
If you have a big T-shirt lying around (it can be decorated with a print or remain monochrome), immediately start creating a short summer dress. In addition to this thing you will need scissors, a needle, thread and elastic. So let's get started:
- Spread the shirt on a flat surface and trim the sleeves.
- Cut the T-shirt at chest level with a horizontal straight line to get a free rectangle.
- From the sleeves also make two identical rectangles that will become the top of the product. Therefore, make sure that their size is wide enough. Ideal if it will fit the volume of your chest. If necessary, the excess can be cut off.
Spread T-shirt on a flat surface and trim the sleeves.
From the sleeves also make two identical rectangles that will become the top of the product.
Connect the rectangles from the sleeves with the first large pieces of matter
- Connect the rectangles from the sleeves with the first large pieces of matter.
- Sew on the sides of both the resulting part.
- At the junction of the parts inside sew gum, to better emphasize the waistline.
- Wear a dress with pleasure!
In addition to this dress, you can make a lot of fashionable options from the usual big t-shirt. Looks stylish game with texture. Just cut the entire length of the circle. Leave the stitches intact. As a result, you will get the original tunic, which can be worn on a black T-shirt and leggings.
A dress made of T-shirts and blouses looks stylish and original. To do this, simply cut the shirt at chest level, and below, sew the resulting cylinder from a pre-cut T-shirt. This dress can be combined even with a jacket. Great summer version of office style.
Another original version of a stylish dress - with cuts on the sides. To do this, you need to divide the big T-shirt in half, form a hole in the bottom of the upper part in the center, where you will pass the assembled top of the lower part. Sew it or fasten with pins. Dress with open sides is ready.
But if you are not at all friendly with a needle and thread, and it’s a pity to spoil a T-shirt, just choose the original model with a wide neck. You need to put it on yourself so that the neckline fits tightly over your chest. Take one sleeve and wrap it in the center of the chest to form cute folds. Then do the same manipulations with the second sleeve. Beach dress is ready to use.
Tip! If you want to make a fashionable trapezoid dress, cut from the main part of the T-shirt is not a rectangle, but a trapeze. But at the same time be sure to consider your size, so as not to remove excess fabric.
Are you tired of the maxi dress?
In 2107, sets of clothes are incredibly relevant. For example, a skirt and top. Of
your long dress we can make an excellent summer suit. To do this, you will need the dress itself, scissors, elastic, pins, threads and a needle.In 2107, sets of clothes are incredibly relevant. For example, skirt and top
So let's get started:
- Turn the dress over so that its front end is back.
- Remove all unnecessary decorative items with nail scissors.
- At the waistline, along the seam line, cut the dress into two identical parts.
- Decide how long the top you need and stitch it on a typewriter or manually.
In order to make such an outfit, you will need: the dress itself, scissors, elastic, pins, thread and needle
- Fold the top of the skirt so that the belt completely hides the previously prepared gum and sew.
- Using a pencil or knitting needles, stretch the elastic into the hole, then carefully sew it.
You have an interesting suit that you can safely wear to go for a walk with friends.
You have an interesting suit that you can safely wear to go for a walk with friends
Tip!From the skirt you can always make pants or shorts. It is enough to sew it so that the openings for the legs are obtained. All the more spacious products made of light chiffon fabric are more relevant today than ever.
From the skirt you can always make pants or shorts
Spacious products are more relevant today than ever
Do not neglect the details
If you want to transform an old thing, it is not necessary to change it drastically. Sometimes it is enough just to add a trendy element, and you will mask the rubbing, even the hole. Consider several options for self-dressing clothes:
- Decorate the sleeves of the sweater with pieces of fabric decorated with sequins. To do this, closely sew decorations on the cloth closures of the same size. Then secure them on the elbow area. You will get a beautiful bright sweater.
Decorate the sleeves of the sweater with pieces of fabric decorated with sequins
You will get a beautiful bright sweater
- On any thing you can attach a figure decorated with a thread of dialed sequins. To ensure that the shape of the heart or the flower is correct, attach the strung jewelry to the cardboard layout with glue. Firmly sew the resulting shape to a jumper, pants or top.
On any thing you can attach a figure decorated with a thread of dialed sequins
To ensure that the shape of the heart or flower is correct, attach glue strung jewelry to a cardboard layout with glue
- If you have two old jackets made of different fabrics, just combine them. Cut the sleeves of one product and sew in place of another. You will get stylish outerwear.
- The collar of any thing can be transformed with the help of beads, rhinestones and sequins. Just glue it with small beads and pebbles. By the way, this gate can be cut from the product and be worn as a separate accessory.
The collar of any thing can be transformed with the help of beads, rhinestones and sequins
Such a gate can be cut from the product and worn as a separate accessory.
- Patches - the trend of the year. Any thing we can decorate with a patch of other fabric. It can be a jumper, jeans, a shirt, a skirt, even a jacket. Cut out any geometric shape from another fabric and sew it wherever you want.
Patches - the trend of the year
Any thing we can decorate with a stripe of other fabric
Cut out any geometric shape from another fabric and sew it wherever you want.
Tip!You can add items to any decorative element. Choose butterflies from fabric, beads, stripes, patches. Do not hesitate in fantasy.
You can add items to any decorative element.
Choose butterflies from fabric, beads, stripes, patches
Do not hesitate in fantasies
Making the top Balenciaga
Top Balenciaga - fashionable thing in the women's wardrobe. She beautifully emphasizes the chest and adds femininity. To create a top you need an elongated T-shirt of any solid color on wide straps. It is better if it is made of thick fabric so that the edges do not curl. You also need to stock up on scissors, thread and needle. Getting Started:
- Cut the back of the T-shirt so that its length is 2-3 cm lower than the clasp from the bra. From the line of the side seams also retreat a few centimeters.
- Turn the T-shirt face down and mark with chalk on the middle of it.
- In a straight line, cut the shirt vertically to the bottom.
- Wear the top and wrap the long ends around your waist. Tie them on the back on the back.
- Fold or hem the upper edges of the neckline.
Cut the back of the T-shirt so that its length is 2-3 cm lower than the clasp from the bra. From the line of the side seams also retreat a few centimeters
Top Balenciaga - fashionable thing in the women's wardrobe
You have a top, very similar to the product from the latest collections Balenciaga
You've got a top, very similar to the product from the latest collections Balenciaga.
Tip! Such a top can be made not only from T-shirts, but also from T-shirts, shirts. But then more processes are required to create the original wardrobe item.
Such a top can be made not only from T-shirts, but also from T-shirts, shirts
A shirt top requires more processes to create an original piece of clothing.
Do not forget about jeans
Jeans - an essential element in the wardrobe of a modern woman. They are convenient for walking and even business meetings, if the dress code allows. There are situations that for some reason, we postpone the favorite thing and do not wear it. This can be reasonably abrupt weight gain or weight loss. As a result, jeans remain in good condition, but they are no longer fashionable. How to save the situation? There are several solutions to the problem:
- Rub them in some places with a stone, make a few small cuts, and your favorite jeans model is back in fashion.
Rub jeans in some places with a stone
Make a few small cuts, and your favorite jeans model is back in fashion.
Jeans - an essential element in the wardrobe of a modern woman
- With the help of floss you can make multi-colored embroidery on jeans. The scheme can be found on the Internet or in the photo in fashion magazines.
With the help of floss you can make multi-colored embroidery on jeans
The scheme can be found on the Internet or in a photo in fashion magazines.
- Beads, beads and other decorative items should be large in size. Sew them on a pocket or just along the entire length, and you get a fashionable designer item.
Beads, beads and other decorative elements should be large
- Trim the edges of the jeans with scissors and then lightly rub them. It is not necessary to hem the product, the threads should be visible outside, as easy carelessness is in fashion. Please note that the shortened models are suitable for girls with long legs, because they visually shorten the shape. For another type of appearance, this option is not suitable.
Cut off the edges of the jeans with scissors, and then lightly rub them.
- Stripes and applications returned to the fashion world. Sew a few large items in prominent places.
Stripes and applications returned to the fashion world
Sew a few large items in prominent places.
- Lace up your trouser leg. This version of jeans looks incredibly feminine and blends perfectly even with high heels.
Lace up your trouser leg
This jeans look incredibly feminine and beautiful.
- Try even more jeans. Emery erase color in separate places horizontally.
The easiest way to convert old jeans to new trendy ones is to tuck them.
Tip!The easiest way to convert old jeans to new trendy ones is to tuck them. Yes, yes, you heard right.