If you do not have time for a beautician, a cleansing face mask at home will save you from skin defects.
If you do not have time for a beautician, a cleansing face mask at home will save you from skin defects. It maintains water balance and maintains a healthy appearance. In conjunction with professional cosmetics, the effect of self-made masks increases significantly.
The effect of cleansing masks is undeniable. They also moisturize the skin, nourish it and tighten the pores.
The effect of cleansing masks is undeniable. They also moisturize the skin, nourish it and tighten the pores. Therefore, you can use the tools at any age for a healthy person.
How to prepare the skin for cleansing
To achieve maximum pore cleansing, it is important to properly prepare the skin of the face before applying cosmetics:
- To expand the pores and enhance the impact of the active components on the skin, you need to steam the face.
- The regularity of applying masks ensures success. But, if you apply them more than twice a week, the natural metabolism will be disturbed and the skin condition will worsen.
Cosmetologists recommend to steam the face skin not just with hot water. Add medicinal herbs to boiling water. Chamomile soothes the skin, sage and coltsfoot eliminate irritation and redness. The number can be chosen independently, but it is effective to take 2 tbsp. l on one glass of water.
Apply a decoction in two ways. The first option involves the impact of steam on the skin. You need to cover yourself with a towel and hold the face for a few minutes over a pan of hot water. The second method is to moisten a towel in the tincture and hold it for 3-5 minutes on the face. In two cases, the main thing - do not get burned.
Apply the mask on the face with a cotton pad or clean hands. Flush - non-chlorinated running water. You can also use boiled or mineral water.
Apply the mask on the face with a cotton pad or clean hands. Flush - non-chlorinated running water
Tip! Use cleansing masks regularly, even if you have no problem skin. The use of decorative cosmetics accelerates the process of aging and fading. Wipe your face with healing compresses and the effect will delight you.
Purifying Mask for Oily Skin
Oily skin requires special care, as increased secretion of the sebaceous glands leads to excessive shine. Even professional makeup does not look so impressive if you do not clean your face beforehand. In summer, the problem is most relevant.
If you have oily skin, beauticians recommend these masks:
- To oatmeal (pre-steamed and chilled) add egg white or a teaspoon of lemon juice. The mixture is evenly distributed and left for 15-20 minutes.
- For problem oily skin suitable green, white and blue clay. There are no difficulties in cooking. It is necessary to dilute the powder in clean cool water to the consistency of sour cream. Make sure that there are no lumps. Apply the mixture on the face for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with warm water. After removing the clay residues, it is advisable to apply a moisturizer to the face.
- Flour based masks are suitable for different types of skin, if you combine the ingredients. For example, oily grated rice favorably affects oily skin. Potato or wheat flour is also suitable. Egg white, lemon, cucumber or tomato juice is added to the dry mixture. Do not forget about yogurt or yogurt.
- Choosing decoctions of herbs, pay attention to coltsfoot, horsetail, calendula, St. John's wort and millennial.
Oily skin requires special care, as increased secretion of the sebaceous glands leads to excessive shine
- Chopped raw potatoes are mixed with egg white, honey and fine salt. The pulp is kept for 15 minutes and rinsed with running cool water.
- Hollywood is called the mask of cornmeal, mixed with protein to a state of foam. Leave on face until completely dry. Remove with a damp cloth. And you need to wash first with hot water, and then cold to improve skin tone. Elasticity appears, and the greasy luster disappears.
- Yeast masks are also popular. They enhance the metabolic processes, after which redness is possible. But it passes, and the skin remains elastic and dried without oily sheen. For cooking, use 20 grams of yeast. They need to be mixed with the juice of lemon or cranberry. Leave the mask for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. Treat cleansed skin with a nourishing cream after the procedure.
Oatmeal is useful not only in food quality, but also as a cosmetic
Tip! Choose home remedies for cleansing the face, as the cosmetic products sold do not have an extensive effect. They only cleanse, but for nutrition and hydration you need to buy other creams.
Mask for dry skin
Dry skin of the face needs additional hydration, especially in summer. If you do not feed the face, the skin quickly fades and grows old.
Among the effective masks users distinguish:
- Mask of oatmeal. They need to be steamed in milk and evenly distributed on problem areas. You can add egg yolk, banana pulp or any vegetable oil to the tool so that the mask not only cleanses, but also moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Red clay has a beneficial effect on dry or sensitive skin. Yellow helps fading skin to gain natural radiance and freshness. To apply the mask, you must first prepare it. Bought in advance, the powder is diluted to a thickness of sour cream so that there are no lumps. Spread evenly over the face and after 10-15 minutes (when the mask dries out), rinse with warm water.
- Brilliant cleansing effect is obtained after applying the egg-shell mask. Egg must be boiled and peeled. It is dried and ground into flour. Need to add 1st. l cottage cheese and sour cream. Half a tablespoon of semolina enhances the effect of the remedy.
- Smooth out dry delicate skin will help the Spanish face mask. For its production you need to cook a small amount of beans. It is enough to soak one cup of beans for 2-3 hours. When hot, the product is ground through a sieve and mixed with lemon juice and olive oil. Apply to face for 15 minutes.
- It cleans the face well, the cabbage mask tightens pores. It is somewhat unusual, but effective. If you hold more than 15 minutes, suitable for oily skin, and before that time - for dry. Cabbage in this case should be fermented, as vinegar restores water balance. Rinse the mixture with cool water.
Dry skin of the face needs additional hydration, especially in summer. If you do not nourish the face, the skin quickly fades and grows old.
Tip! Curd based masks have a whitening effect.
Cleansing mask for normal and combination skin
Owners of oily or dry skin envy girls with normal type. However, this is a misconception that care is not needed in this case. To remove fatigue from the face and give it freshness, use special cleansing masks and decoctions:
- Infusion of healing herbs - a universal folk remedy for skin care. One plant or harvest (in equal proportions) is ground on a coffee grinder to produce a powder. Then the mixture should be poured half a glass of boiling water and insist 15 minutes. Water in this case is drained. The remaining gruel is kept on the face in the form of heat for 15-20 minutes. When choosing herbs for normal skin, pay attention to rosehip petals, lime color, chamomile, mint and rose.
- When choosing cosmetic clay for normal or combination skin, pay attention to the pink color. It is enriched with beneficial ingredients that saturate the skin with minerals and give it freshness. Dry clay powder is diluted with cool water, so that the mask is as liquid as dough, and evenly applied to the face. Wash off with warm water after complete drying.
The famous mask with excellent effect, suitable for normal skin type - banana. It removes fine lines and makes skin velvety
- For any skin type suitable Swedish mask. Products for its preparation can be found in the refrigerator. Cottage cheese is ground and mixed with honey. The face should be covered with a thick layer of the mixture and hold for 20 minutes. Feature funds in the withdrawal. Water in this case will not work. The ideal tool for removing the mask - cold milk. Please note that the method should be abandoned if you have rosacea.
- The famous mask with excellent effect, suitable for normal skin type - banana. It removes fine lines and makes skin velvety. To make it, you need to knead a quarter of the fruit to an oily consistency. Leave on face for 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water. To close the pores after the procedure, wash with cold water. It also gives elasticity, elasticity and tones the skin.
- If you do not have time, you will suit the express mask. It is applied for five minutes. Preparing a means of flour and yogurt. It is enough to mix the components in proportions of 1: 1. The product gives the skin a healthy glow and cleanses the pores.
Dry clay powder is diluted with cool water so that the mask is as liquid as dough, and evenly applied to the face.
Tip! Black cosmetic clay is suitable for all skin types, therefore it is considered a universal cleansing facial mask.
Means, cleansing the skin from acne and comedones
Acne and comedones spoil the appearance of the girl and lower self-esteem. Mask against these defects can be prepared independently.
- Tibetan method involves the use of calendula flowers. 2 tbsp. l crushed plants pour 50 ml of alcohol, 40 ml of water and 30 ml of cologne. The mixture is infused for two days in a dark place, after which 5 g of boric acid and 3 g of glycerin are added to it. Treat skin should be 2 times a day.
- Plum mask deep cleans the skin with gums. To cook it, you need to grind ripe plums to a state of gruel and mix with oatmeal. Apply the product on the pre-steamed skin of the neck and face with massaging movements. Wash off with warm water after 15 minutes.
- To narrow pores will help tomato mask. 3-4 drops of vegetable oil and starch are added to the rubbed pulp. Wash off after 15-20 minutes with warm water. After 10 treatments, you will notice a magical effect.
- Clear clogged pores can be cucumber mask. Half of fresh vegetable is rubbed, mixed with olive oil and boiled water. The skin is cleaned with cold water after 10-12 minutes and treated with a nourishing cream.
Clear clogged pores can be cucumber mask. Half fresh vegetable rubbed, mixed with olive oil and boiled water
Tip! If your skin is prone to acne, apply a homemade mask for prevention. Then you avoid defects.
User reviews on homemade masks
Lyudmila, 35 years old: "I trust folk recipes and prefer healing herbs. I have oily skin and excess shine perfectly eliminates the infusion of hypericum. I apply it in the form of a gauze compress three times a week."
Albina, 20 years old: "The cucumber mask helped me to narrow the pores. After cold water, which is washed off the product. The skin comes in tone, tightens and becomes elastic."
Svetlana Ivanovna, 46 years old: "I like cosmetic clay. It is inexpensive and easy to prepare. I choose red clay for myself. I noticed that it refreshes the skin, which due to age loses its former luster. My daughter takes black clay. Joint cosmetic procedures not only refresh the face, but and cheer up. "
Natalia, 28 years old: "I always use homemade face masks because I know the quality of the product. The store tools do not inspire confidence in me. Chemical components that give a temporary effect are added to them. Plus, they are much more expensive."
Use homemade masks to cleanse the skin at least once a week to achieve a positive effect.
Angelina, 17 years old: "When I started using decorative cosmetics, I realized that my oily skin turns the foundation into separate pieces. Therefore, the mask based on oatmeal saves me. The shine disappears for several days. Then I repeat the procedure. I like it."
Julia, 39 years old: "I occasionally have acne on my face. In order to clear my skin from them, I use plum masks in summer. A homemade product is always more effective than a purchased one. As soon as I feel that the inflammatory process begins, I immediately apply a mush. .
Use homemade masks to cleanse the skin at least once a week to achieve a positive effect.